Recipe courtesy of Doggy Dessert Chef.
With the smell of cheese to tempt them and the taste of pumpkin to keep them coming back for more these bite sized treats are sure to be a hit.
1 cup Pumpkin Puree
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 cup Oats
1/2 cup Soy Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Spread by hand onto the prepared baking sheet 1/4 inch thick. Take a pizza cutter and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid.
4. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
5. Cool and break into pieces, then refrigerate.
These are gluten free